Sunday, January 30, 2011

Series of Broken Eggs...


Happy Sunday! Well I haven't posted in a few days because I really haven't been cooking since my health kick began... All I have really made was the veggie soup I posted earlier this month. I have lost 4 lbs already, yippeee - that wasn't my goal though I just wanted to be healthier, losing weight is just an added plus (I have also been running about 3 miles a day - it all helps) This week, I will still be sticking to healthy food (except Super Bowl Sunday - there will be nothing healthy to eat that day :) but I will be making something different, I have that soup coming out of my ears!
I am instead posting a series of photos I recently took, the top photo is what I call digital art. I have been using this technique for a few years - in most cases it is abstract but in this one and due to the title of this post you know it's eggs. I will be back later this week with more recipes so stay tuned!




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures MEH! The 3rd one is my favorite! Taking pictures of food has really become a passion for me since I began blogging. I have so much to learn but the journey has been a blast so far! Love your blog♥

    ReplyDelete