Friday, November 19, 2010
This is an easy salmon recipe packed with flavor but without overpowering the delicate flavor of salmon. I make this all the time after a long day, it's healthy and easy.
1 1/4 lbs. center cut salmon fillets, cut into 4 portions
1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
6 oz. cream cheese, softened
3 TBSP stone ground mustard
1/4 cup parmesan, shredded
2 tsp lemon juice
2 TBSP fresh parsley, chopped
1. Preheat broiler. Line a baking sheet with foil, then coat it with cooking spray.
2. Place salmon pieces on the prepared pan; season with salt and pepper
3. Combine sour cream, cream cheese, mustard, parmesan and lemon juice in a small bowl. Spread evenly over the salmon
4. Broil the salmon 5 inches from heat; 10 - 12 minutes or until it flakes easily with a fork
5. Top with parsley and serve
Tip: Serve with lemon wedges; steamed buttered asparagus and buttermilk mashed potatoes. Reheat any leftover sauce in the microwave and serve along side the salmon.